Stanbic IBTC Bank Posted on Fri 10th Jan, 2020 vacancy for the post of Business Banker.
Stabic IBTC is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Here is the vacant position:
Job Title: Business Banker
Job ID: 45881
Job Sector: Banking
Job Details: Retail & Business Banking
- To manage and optimize value from a portfolio of SME customers
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Promote and sell a range of appropriate products and solutions that meet the financial needs of small and medium business customers:
- Selling includes acquiring and opening new business accounts (walk-in customers and customers pro-actively approached in the local market area)
- Cross-selling additional products & services to existing customers (walk-in customers, during pro-active telephone conversations).
- Identify sales leads for associate company stakeholders e.g. Vehicle and Asset Finance; Electronic Banking; Trade; Global Markets; etc.
- Mine existing customer data to identify expansion and/or additional business opportunities.
- Identify opportunities to migrate top-end customers to Commercial Banking.
- Providing a central (information/ query handling) service point for a portfolio of SME customers. .
- Ensure KYC documentation, regulatory compliance and control is adhered to
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- Min 2 years of Business Banking Sales experience
Knowledge / Technical Skills / Expertise
- Basic Financial Analysis – Ability to interpret income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement and financial ratios.
- Business acumen – Ability to spot opportunities and optimize revenue generation for the business
- Thorough knowledge of standardised business banking transactional products and other core products relevant to small business enterprises.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of behavioural credit scoring principles and practices, including an understanding of all SME product programs.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply > Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online