Here come latest Naija job posting in from Appzone Limited is Africa’s leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world’s leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted at Small and Medium financial Institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Personnel (Eastern Region)
- Identification of prospective clients in the eastern region of Nigeria as well as the initiation of sales efforts to sign them up.
- Presentation and demonstration of relevant products and services to potential clients as part of the sales effort.
- General sales interactions with potential clients to facilitate the sales effort in line with the company’s business goals.
- Involvement in defining expected client acquisition targets and reviewing actual performance.
- Consistent achievement of client acquisition targets as defined in line with overall company strategy.
- Articulation and implementation of sales and marketing strategies aimed at achieving client acquisition goals.
- Preparation of technical and business related documentation for pre and post-sales client interactions.
- Involvement in the review of prospective client systems and the gathering of Business requirements for solution customization purposes.
- Analysis of client requirements and formulation of suitable solution features and specifications.
- Articulation of effective ways to improve product distribution channels around Nigeria.
- General interactions with clients to ensure client satisfaction in line with the company’s business goals.
- Active engagement in the achievement of Goals & Objectives in line with the company’s vision, mission and values relevant to responsibilities granted to you, which may be amended from time to time.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Accounting or any relevant field.
- Minimum of three (3) years of business development work experience.
- Business Development experience in the FinTech Industry is an added advantage.
- An Accounting Background is an added advantage.
- Must be able to communicate in Igbo fluently.
- Applicants must reside in the eastern region of Nigeria preferably Anambra state.
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English.
What is in it for you?
- Medical insurance plan
- Pension Scheme
- High-end laptop
- Monthly transport allowance
- Free accommodation in shared apartments
- Exam fees refund
- Professional Membership subscription
- 15 days off work
- Individual performance linked bonus
- Employee stock option package.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online